[kj] Re: berlin/barcelona tickets special offer!‏

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 22:32:31 EDT 2008

i am very happy as i know have my tix for madrid,milano,london,both nights in new york and my very favorite--barcelona,i obtained these via friends who are in these places,except london of course which i collscting myself ;D

milinda ps ade i herd that brendab will do anything for a free bed LOL

PPS JUST WAITING FOR CONFORMATION ON l.a THEN WERE ALL SET to go ;D