[kj] OT: Stop this man

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Wed Mar 19 20:42:41 EDT 2008

Totally, dickwad !

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net
[mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of B. Oliver Sheppard
Sent: 20 March 2008 00:36
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] OT: Stop this man

Don't ruin their fun by burning down a straw man, Greg.

Oh wait -- that's what reds/vegans/animal rights people/etc. do -- they
ruin everyone else's fun :(((((

We need to get bacl into IRC chat mode on the email list with like small
quips fired off at insane rates to show how wacky we all are, again.
Come on guys -- let's up that noise-to-sigmal ratio on the list again
and avoid discussing anything meaningful. You know, tit for tat
exchanges consisting of 7 characters each and the like.

-Oliver