[kj] OT: Stop this man - Bush !

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 19 19:31:00 EDT 2008

The streets of London are covered top to bottom with closed circuit TV
cameras, right?

The US is getting that way, and the huge phone companies wanting
"amnesty" for their craven complicity with illegal wire tapping at the
behest of Bush and the NSA is disgusting. I'd switch phone companies,
but in the US they basically have a monopoly, and in any event they all
change ownership every few months anyway, confuing the fck out of people
re: who owns what. AOL TIME WARNER provides phone, TV, and Internet;
AT&T SBC Yahoo is one allied entity, an agglomeration of AT&T (big
offenders of letting Bush tap phones) but also the Bell Phone companies.
It's a big clusterfuck in the States.

You can't go too far punishing these bastards.

-Oliver