[kj] OT: Stop this man

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Mar 19 19:24:58 EDT 2008

If you think a tea-cosie skullcap on your noggin while you toil all day in
the south pacific sun is too good to be true, well then you're in luck, it
IS free! As soon as you've made your first 10 000 bricks you get it
GRATIS.

Of course you have to catch a sheep, shear it, and knit the cap yourself,
but hey...give a man a fish...