[kj] OT: Stop this man

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Wed Mar 19 19:03:51 EDT 2008

He's one of my all-time top faves - an obsession. Along with Peter Cook
& so on...

Oh & just for the sake of upsetting the list numpty, yeah, erm, Bernard
Manning is a total hero of mine. I hung on his every word. I bet the
irony will be missed in that one. When one is being 'dead agented' the
words are twisted in any way possible to make ones' reputation stink of
shit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology_controversy - look for "Dead agenting"

I cannot really understand how any fuckwit could read my email & deduce
that I think Bill ripped-off Leary. D'oh!!!