[kj] OT: Stop this man

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Wed Mar 19 18:20:44 EDT 2008

Totally. Particularly the smoking sketch :)

Sadly, I saw Leary do it first, loved 'No Cure for Cancer' & then when I found Hicks, well, it sort've tainted anything Leary does for ever more... irony in action - Bill gets nowhere, except in the UK & then dies early, whilst the rip-off merchant does exceedingly well for himself.

I'm sure some twat could make that into some sort of boring political example.