[kj] OT: Stop this man

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 17:47:25 EDT 2008

'tF is going on over there? That's a new one.
Are the ELF [earth liber.front] people over there, too?

ade <ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk> wrote:
This is it dude - I'm no fan of the way animals are treated if cruel (my reason for not eating red meat
& meat in general), but it's got to the point, in the UK at least, that any support I had for the animal
rights dudes has gone.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/staffordshire/3732990.stm

Digging up human remains is no way to combat animal cruelty! Fight fire with fire? Yep, that worked didn't it.