[kj] KJ in LA --

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 15:47:05 EDT 2008

I'm just referring to the way the room is designed and it's acoustics. Currently the audience is in an effective pit, leaving the sound rig way up too high, with a sound trap up in the balcony area [ever heard that clacking sound behind you?]. Best shows I've seen there are when the bands have actually set up from the bar end, and floored the bass. I think it was a warp show where they actually quadded the rig..it worked a treat. The security didn't like it, though, as they can't keep the punters behind the yellow line ;)

Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 07:13:17 -0700From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] KJ in LA --

> unless they 'turn the room around'.

And. . . aim it sll at the door instead??
I'm not understanding what you mean. Please to 'splain what you mean.