[kj] KJ in LA --

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 10:15:44 EDT 2008

I saw Bauhaus twice there in '98** and Kraftwerk and Ministry around the same time.

(and their preceding gig
at the Athletic Club!)

LONESTYLE at aol.com wrote:
The Palladium is going to reopen in the next 2 years I think? I pass it ever so often and it is getting remodeled. That sound system was terrible there! But I did see KJ with X and that sounded incredible! :)

~ LB