[kj] OT: Stop this man

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 19 08:26:03 EDT 2008

That one might call for a fact-check by Snopes.com.

Interestingly, Snopes.com has the most accurate yet little-known facts
about political figures and stuff like this that I have seen on any
website, ever. Like the fact that Laura Bush, the US President's wife,
killed her boyfriend when she was a teen, which is true but amazingly
unknown to most people. [see:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/laura.asp ]

Or that John McCain was not born in the US, which is also true.

-Oliver