[kj] You know you're back on the mailing list when...

Blazingstar418 blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 03:56:46 EDT 2008

Welcome Back!!

A L P

--- Alexi Hamilton <alexih at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Well, kids, I'm back after lots of life changes

> and such. I totally forgot that I e-mailed Andy to

> put me back on the list a couple of days ago and,

> VOILA! There's 368 e-mails waiting for me! I

> missed you guys!

> Anyway, one other reason I got back on the list

> was the chatter around that the original KJ lineup

> is back in action WITH none other than Big Paul

> Ferguson!!! I'm sure you guys have talked

> tirelessly about this MONTHS ago but, like I said, I

> JUST got back a few days ago so I'm still smiling

> like a loon about the news! Anyway, its good to be

> back.

> ~Alexi in OKC

> Sprinting along the freeway, brandishing a meaty

> axe, cometh Alexi! And she gives a bloodthirsty

> scream:

> "Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! I bring

> darkness and mayhem like a four-year-old on a sugar

> rampage!!!"

> From: mik at corvids.eclipse.co.ukTo:

> gathering at misera.netDate: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 23:07:08

> +0000Subject: Re: [kj] ot: We Want Everyone -

> Facebook & The New American Right

> I can not think of a time in human history, even

> going back to stone age when man wasn’t fucking over

> his fellow man. Survival of the fittest and all

> that. I used to dream of that perfect world where

> people were nice to each other and everyone could be

> trusted. Then I grew up.

> From: gathering-bounces at misera.net

> [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of

> GREG SLAWSONSent: 18 March 2008 22:23To: A list

> about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject:

> Re: [kj] ot: We Want Everyone - Facebook & The New

> American Right

> Case in point: Most of human history (before

> classes existed) involved far more sharing and

> cooperation than nastiness and fucking people over.

> Other case in point: In situations where people have

> little time to think or even act on how they have

> been socialized, e.g. disaters, many people go as

> far as taking big risks to help others. So why not

> try to work for societies where this behavior is

> allowed to flourish (after a revolution, b/c

> capitalism makes too many reasons why it can't)...

> Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 20:30:18 +0000From:

> ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.ukTo:

> gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] ot: We Want

> Everyone - Facebook & The New American Right

> > As long as people can profit from fucking up other

> people, they will!

> So, really this goes much further than corporates,

> crapitalism & all that, surely? If mankind is happy

> to fuck itself over, well, maybe all the nastiness

> that mankind metes out is going to hapooen one way

> or another, no matter what system is in place?

> Surely it's easier for everyone to just blame the

> 'bad man' instead of facing up to mankinds' ability

> to be very GOOD & very BAD?

> Sadly, revolution just replaces one bunch of

> controllers with another.

> -----Original Message-----From:

> [...]

http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/MTV/?source=text_watchcause>

"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space, studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of the ceremony."