[kj] Thoughts on the upcoming album

J Casavola elipsis44 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 18 22:09:50 EDT 2008

Yeah, a combination of What's this for, Revelations, and Pandemonium for inspiration!!

Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 16:07:10 +0100From: lennonka at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: [kj] Thoughts on the upcoming albumI wish that they would be up-to-date with the sound again - however, a very smooth reference to the old albums could be pleasant, certainly.Anyway, I will try to have no expectations and let surprise myself.Considering lyrics for the new album, I'm very curious - within the context of the whole discography, I get a feeling that there's a story "completed" in some way, on Hosannas. So will it go on or what?Is there anyone except me who has this feeling? Or see what I mean? : )
2008/3/14, Jiri <unspeakable at sbcglobal.net>:

"Victory" extended intro redux!! heh heh.Surprise would be good. But if they're looking for inspiration, I hope Geordie and BPF refer first to Fire Dances LP and Unspeakable, Youth to Pssyche and Unspeakable, and Jaz to Pandemonium LP (considering the current condition of his voice).-- With love & peaceLennonka_________ _________ _________ "Too much laugh kills..."