[kj] ot: We Want Everyone - Facebook & The New American Right

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 18 19:23:13 EDT 2008

What's your point? Rape has also probably existed for time immemorial.
So that makes it okay? Might as well not be against it, because it's
inevitable? Grow up and accept it?
That's pretty lazy.

Longevity does not = inevitability.

So you grew up to be a passive fatalist - good for you. Like Max
Horkheimer said, "Well informed cynicism is only another form of
conformity."

-Oliver