[kj] KJ in LA --

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 18 18:34:20 EDT 2008

Since living in LA there have been only 2 sound guys I trust[ed]...i would otherwise do it myself.

Paul Ill who used to work the knitting factory, unfortunately the other guy, mel, disappeared off down skid row somewhere...shame because his talents should have had him living up Laurel Canyon or somewhere, instead :(

From: LONESTYLE at aol.comDate: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 18:30:12 -0400To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] KJ in LA --

Well I believe it depends on the band and sound man too?

I have seen Adolescents, D.I., CH-3, Dickies,The Damned, X, The Pogues (Without Shane), etc. sounded pretty good to me. Going to see SLF there also in May.

~LB