[kj] OT: New Rudimentary Peni EP title song put up at newly-launched official MySpace page

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 18 16:52:51 EDT 2008

Yeah, that song is an angry song alright. Only it isn't called "Dead
Weight" -- that is, confusingly, just the title of the fan video. The
song itself is called "The Curse." Why couldn't the guy also call the
video "The Curse"? I don't know. Why do people have to be so difficult
like that.

That video/song is here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5Pb1HC9J1IE

And it is indeed angry!