[kj] OT: Tibet -- Last Train To Lhasa

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Mar 18 16:04:14 EDT 2008

TOR helps with this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tor_(anonymity_network)

It's not perfect, indeed the Chinese govt is rumoured to have a lot of
state-sanctioned hackers. News articles have mentioned several
governments, Germany and Australia come to mind, that suspect the Chinese
govt. of deliberate attempts to hack them.

(In the game Command & Conquer Generals when you play the Chinese you can
build hackers to steal your opponent's money :)