[kj] OT: New Rudimentary Peni EP title song put up at newly-launched official MySpace page

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 18 15:52:25 EDT 2008

Anyone who knows anything about this long-running band knows they are
reclusive as hell, so it is one thing for Southern records to set up an
OFFICIAL MySpace page for them (as opposed to the ubiquitous fan/tribute
pages out there) --

So it's quite another that the title song of their new CD "No More
Pain," due out May 5th, 2008, would also be featured.

http://www.myspace.com/rudimentarypeniofficial

It's pretty kick ass, I have to say...... Pretty much made my day.

-Oliver