[kj] Killing Joke Spring 2001 demos ("Futureshock," etc.)

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 18 10:41:33 EDT 2008

Well, if anyone has a copy I'd certainly be interested in hearing it. :)

I've also heard there were / are unused Hosannas sessions/takes/songs. I
still think it was a major fuck up that "Universe B" was not put on the
N. American version of the LP per se and was relegated to being a sorta
hard to find "b side" type thing as that's one of my fave KJ songs ever.

Maybe we need a "Bootlet Vinyl Archives VOLUME THREE" that cover post
2000 and has all the unreleased stuff from KJ 2003 and Hosannas.

-Oliver