[kj] Killing Joke Spring 2001 demos ("Futureshock," etc.)

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 18 04:47:52 EDT 2008

I guess "Future Shock" was a song planned for inclusion on Killing Joke
s/t 2003, but didn't make it? The version I have says it's a "Spring
2001 demo" version of the song, and it's pretty good. Found it at random
on a file sharing site. I Googled the song title and noticed very early
tracklistings on excited blogs (ca. 2002) of the upcoming KJ 2003 LP had
it listed as a possible song on the LP, but it was axed and not included
on the final LP.

Sorry if this is old news to folks.

-Oliver