[kj] ot: We Want Everyone - Facebook & The New American Right

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 04:16:32 EDT 2008

fwiw, and lets face(book) it its not a lot, the latest fad is always
about exploitation somewhere and if we are naive enough to shut our
eyes then you get what you deserve. I dont need an article in any
newspaper to tell me that facebook is a pile of shit, perpetuating the
myth that there is a better way of life through their product.

its not that we are entitled to our own opinion, its the fact that the
opinion isnt worth a flying fuck especially as opinion is in itself a
twisted view of what actually is. It may be good that an article be
there to alert people to the consequences of their actions but it is
blatently obvious that 'we' feel so impotent that we need to look at
being part of a community and have some f(r)iends. How can Tibet be
free while we are ourselves unable to understand it is the soul of the
world and we sold our soul for the facebook ideal.

What i like about Bracket Press is that they dont do myspace, i know
that as its often printed on their paper. An independent printers, i
have several publications that come on all sorts of disgiuses. This is
opinion at its best, they are actually fucking doing something, not
blowing off like a fart under the covers. cheque them out. However it
doesnt come with a three year warranty and ten friends.

now.... ice or water....sorry, out of coca cola