[kj] ** 666 or 69 **

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Mar 18 03:14:57 EDT 2008

Society is very nearly totally autonomous now.

Maybe in Hull, back in civilisation we need people to run the power grid to
keep these PCs running, we can’t rely on woodchip stoves and batteries ;)

Seriously tho, do you have any idea how many people in the UK / Europe /
States work in the public sector. LOTS!

_____