[kj] KJ in LA --

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 02:18:56 EDT 2008

I've seen several shows at the Avalon/Palace and i think it's a good venue, but
i'd prefer the Fonda Music Box Theater, or House of Blues - Sunset Strip. The Wiltern
would be great but as previously mentioned, may be too big for 2 KJ gigs.

Still pissed i didn't get back into Killing Joke until just after that '94 Palace gig. 8~/
Missed it by like 3 months or so.

LONESTYLE at aol.com wrote:
I saw them at The Palace in 1994 and it wasn't that bad. The El Rey kind of sucks. The Henry Fonda or The House of Blues are the best bets in this God forsaken town.

~Lonely Boy