[kj] ** 666 or 69 **

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 17 22:55:26 EDT 2008

Politicians add up to less to five per cent but get their own way.
Just depends on how you do it.

I consider myself to be suauve.

Even I've got to wonder about that statement!....I think it comes down the sire line.

> We have to aim at keeping 20% of the population open-minded otherwise we're doomed.

This is it Jo - we is in the *minority*. Should a minority impose its' views on the majority? Apparently that's OK, because it suits us/our agendas. But *only* us !

I want my own way, the easiest way possible. My own way doesn't often exist in the mainstream. Am I about to sacrifice my desires for a larger masses'? No.
Do I mind others fulfilling 'their' dreams? absolutely not! - there's nothing wrong with being flocked but there is with not leaving enough resources on the planet for others to fulfill their lives.
I'm not afraid of not being a utilitarianist because, greed taken away, I think that there's enough room and resources on this planet for us all to fuck forever.