[kj] ot: We Want Everyone - Facebook & The New American Right

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Mon Mar 17 22:32:57 EDT 2008

Baaaaaaa, if you ever feel like a right winger don't worry.
Just point to me and say "Sic' em!" :)

Alas it's getting late now and I must be off to bed so I can wake up early for
the David Icke Sermon!

Cheers,
Me

At 07:48 PM 3/17/2008, you wrote:

>Honestly babes, I don't know, I feel like some sort of right-winger on this

>list, eventhough I consider myself a left-leaning *realistic* liberal. All I

>want to do is smash the myths of the left as I was gullible enough to believe

>all that shit. Just as dogmatic & restrictive as the right, though less

>dangerous in the short-term. Still damaging, but the bloodshed happens at a

>different time in the process compared to right-wing systems. The left loves

>to patronise & censor - something that people who're interested in freedom

>would find to be anathema - I know I do! I just don't think much of this stuff

>matters that much, after all there are pros & cons to EVERYTHING. We have to

>accept that life is not & never will match our ideals. Equality for all - what

>a load of rubbish. Equality for all, except for the policy makers & untold

>other exceptions! Human nature seems to determine that no system can work

>because the weak-link is humanity itself! Back-handers anyone?

>I think we have to accept there will always be shit. I mean, what the fuck

>are we going to do about China? Nothing, other than some poxy boycotts,

>etc. I'm not happy that my kids are targetted by advertising & they of

>course need to be guided, whereas I personally don't get issues over

>billboards of beautiful people selling me Gucci, 'cos frankly it's losers

>trying to sell me an image/lifestyle/whatever. If one has to buy a

>lifestyle, it shows how terribly transparent they are. Skin deep, etc.

>Look, just because the masses want to buy everything they're sold, how

>different is that from whatever else the masses used to do in the past?

>Are we not all about freedoms, anyway? Or do these 'vulnerable' people

>need to be patronised? Frankly normaltons couldn't give a shit about all

>of this. They'd read your email & just wonder "what the fuck is he going

>on about?". Because they're too busy living life & not caring about

>anything but that.

>Yes, corporates suck cock, I totally agree. Tv dumbs down society. But

>are YOU dumbed down? Maybe the reality is that there will always be plenty

>people that are self dumbed-down anyway? Genuinely, I think we're fighting

>a battle against the nature of mankind itself. I'd say the left ideals are

>no more realisable as the right-wing - it will work for a bit, but will

>eventually be about as sturdy as a sandcastle. In fact, I don't think ANY

>system will work, because one size will never fit all.

>So, this utopia you mention, wherein there are *positive* messages all

>around, where people are treated nicely & so on. When is that going to

>happen? Sounds a bit like 'Logans Run' to me! Maybe the idea of US v/s

>THEM is a fundamental part of human nature?

Regardless of your inferior opinions, I'll always be willing to sit down
and allow any of you to buy me a drink in order for me to elucidate you on
the errors of your ways. Life is too short. Your life, I mean, if you
don't change those opinions. Oh, it's your round. Yeah, bag of crisps
would be great. Salt and vinegar. I'll be on the bog...hey do you have any
stamps? I have to post something.