[kj] ot: We Want Everyone - Facebook & The New American Right

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Mar 17 19:35:03 EDT 2008

typos not typo's, that's a META-TYPO! ;)

PS: Can I modify the Killing Joke motto somewhat?

Regardless of your inferior opinions, I'll always be willing to sit down
and allow any of you to buy me a drink in order for me to elucidate you on
the errors of your ways. Life is too short. Your life, I mean, if you
don't change those opinions. Oh, it's your round. Yeah, bag of crisps
would be great. Salt and vinegar. I'll be on the bog...hey do you have any
stamps? I have to post something.

PPS: Seriously, I second that sentiment. Email communication is flawed.

"