[kj] ot: We Want Everyone - Facebook & The New American Right

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 18:13:45 EDT 2008

no feelings hurt, you give yourself too much credit there. Despite
your superior intelligence, even if not knowing how to spell 'knew'
but thats not a crime is it, you missed the forte being that your
diattribe was hot air, produced from your body.

so i feel an evening with a whisky or two discussing the philsophical
moments that seem to eminate with a good turd would bond us together,
fucking clear as shit that one.

--
Pat Davies
www.amag.org.uk