[kj] OT - THE CURE: Fantastic ! (14.03 - Sportpaleis Antwerpen

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Mon Mar 17 16:35:47 EDT 2008

Porl is actually pretty good on the keys and about Roger getting the boot or
pushed out is pretty messed up. He is a great keyboard player! I think the
keys are really significant to their sound on a lot of the songs so it will
be a bit weird see them with out them unless they change their mind for the
USA tour?

~ Lonely Boy

In a message dated 3/17/2008 2:52:40 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,