[kj] ot: We Want Everyone - Facebook & The New American Right

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 14:21:44 EDT 2008

A shame i wasted my useful time reading that email
i wonder if i could pen a patronising bit of drivvel as well

Who knows, maybe e can get some prick to autograph it, though it might
hide behind pseudonyms to give itself a false platform of
intelligence.

ill call it

"a fart under the covers"

off now, feel a shit coming on. I ll send it somewhere.

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 4:23 PM, The Exorcist
<killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com> wrote:

> A shame I wasted my useful time reading that crap.

> I wonder if I ought to pen a long article about that as well!

> Who knows, maybe I can have Mr. Tom Hodgkinson autograph it. Though he'll

> probably use a

> false signature to avoid detection... Just in case.... Ya know?

> I'll call it

> "Angry male who sees conspiracies everywhere and despises successful people

> who have

> different political views than he does".

> Maybe I'll submit it to The Guaridan as well. I've heard that they like to

> publish some really crappy articles.

iPat