[kj] KJ in NYC/OT: jobs

Blazingstar418 blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 13:31:16 EDT 2008

BIG congrats Alex!

A L P

--- vassifer at earthlink.net wrote:

From: Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net>
To: "A list about all things Killing Joke \(the
band!\)" <gathering at misera.net>
Subject: Re: [kj] KJ in NYC/OT: jobs
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 09:54:51 -0400

Cheers to you, Chris because as of this week, I TOO
NOW HAVE A NEW JOB!!!!!

After eight months of wandering around the wilderness
of unemployment, I ended up fielding two job offers in
one week. The first came from ABC News Online, which
was hugely attractive, but came -- for the moment --
without benefits. The second came from MSN.com which
-- while officially a "project" position, not staff --
comes WITH benefits and higher pay (as Homepage
Editor). I've accepted the MSN offer. I start on the
28th.

WHOOHOO FOR ME!!!

Now, must buy KJ tickets.

Alex in NYC