[kj] ot: We Want Everyone - Facebook & The New American Right

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Mon Mar 17 12:23:42 EDT 2008

A shame I wasted my useful time reading that crap.
I wonder if I ought to pen a long article about that as well!

Who knows, maybe I can have Mr. Tom Hodgkinson autograph it. Though
he'll probably use a
false signature to avoid detection... Just in case.... Ya know?

I'll call it

"Angry male who sees conspiracies everywhere and despises successful
people who have
different political views than he does".

Maybe I'll submit it to The Guaridan as well. I've heard that they
like to publish some really crappy articles.