[kj] OT - THE CURE: Fantastic ! (14.03 - Sportpaleis Antwerpen

Janean Lancaster Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk
Mon Mar 17 05:43:43 EDT 2008

I like 65daysofstatic, so I'm chuffed they are support. Not sure how
well they would go down with a Cure stadium crowd. Only seen them at a
tiny venue before. Couldn't believe their drummer! I'd always thought
they used loops and breaks but when I got to see them live and realised
it was a live drummer I was stunned!