[kj] OT: Tibet -- Last Train To Lhasa

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 03:27:04 EDT 2008

Ja, meine Traumen u. Hoffen sind angeworteteneinsenischen....**

It seems the German Olympic Team is
thinking of boycotting the Olympics after all: http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=7000269&ch=4543756&src=news

C'mon Britain, you can do it too: http://www.cnn.com/2008/SPORT/02/10/olympics.britain/

Me and the Dalai Lama are telepathically working together to see the boycott thru ,
but he has the advantage of being at the foot of the mighty Himalay range, which acts
like a bass-scoop and resonates his powers further than mine can go.

thankme/you'rewelcome,

**it's been 13 years since
i studied u. used it; meine
apologies...

ade <ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk> wrote:
>I wish we had the guts to tell the Chinese to fuck off, but they are

>worth more to us than most other markets, and rising, so it won't happen.

And so we see the way the world *really* works, yet again. Our enemy's
enemies will become our friends!

Ahh.. reality. Lefty's can't get their templates to fit it. And the
righty's just squeeze it for all its' worth, for their own selfish sakes.

We get the odd bit of peace, but other than that, business as usual!