[kj] ** Negged Out? **

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sun Mar 16 18:01:18 EDT 2008

Flame war, old school rules: Standard 101-key keyboard, unmodified,
10-point Arial ammunition, no hollow points (heh), limit of 3 F-bombs per
email (not clustered, a la "Shania is fucking fucking fucking crap")

Alex can don his Full Metal (Kiss) jacket, and Kiss camo-paint, but cannot
bomb the Shania Twain Centre in Timmins.

jpwhkj is allowed to mention that Gene Simmons looks like just the tranny
in Rocky Horror Picture Show. But only once.

> Damn right I like Kiss. Are you comparing Shania Twain to Kiss? If so,

> you're dead to me.

> Alex in NYC

> On Mar 16, 2008, at 3:35 PM, jpwhkj at aol.com wrote:

>> C'mon Alex, you like Kiss for fuck's sake! That don't impress me

>> much.

>>> Ciao.

>>> http://www.manicmachine.com

>>> www.manicmachine.com