[kj] ot: We Want Everyone - Facebook & The New American Right

Peter Adams praest76 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 05:33:20 EDT 2008

On 16/03/2008, Brendan Quinn <bq at soundgardener.co.nz> wrote:

> So iPat have you bought the article...what's up with Facebook?

It's evil and the product of power-hungry facists. Just like virtually
every-thing else these days. You either need to accept it, spend the
rest of your life fighting everyone else on this crowded earth for
what you see as your own privacy or find a hole somewhere to die in.

Because I'm bored I'm going to see if I can't do all three at once.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.escapism.co.uk/praest76