[kj] OT - THE CURE: Fantastic ! (14.03 - Sportpaleis Antwerpen

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sat Mar 15 13:55:14 EDT 2008

Yeah, that band "65 Days of Static" doesn't float my boat that is for sure.
Not a good opener at all for them or anyone! I think they are crap! We will
avoid them like the black plague.. big!

~ Lonely Boy

In a message dated 3/15/2008 2:43:27 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
praest76 at gmail.com writes:

On 15/03/2008, Brendan Quinn <bq at soundgardener.co.nz> wrote:

> Saw them last year, massive show, totally worth the money if you're a fan.

> I'll catch them again whenever I can. Bob's quite an under-rated guitarist

> IMO.

I saw them at Bercy in Paris on Wednesday. Very similar set-list.
Though I'm sure we got four encores. Robert Smith looked like he was
going to collapse towards the end.

Excellent show and with a running time of almost five hours including
the support band (65 Days of Static, too many layers of sound there.
Was glad when they left the stage.) you really get value for money.

--
PRAEst76
http://www.escapism.co.uk/praest76