[kj] Thoughts on the upcoming album

Lennonka lennonka at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 11:07:10 EDT 2008

I wish that they would be up-to-date with the sound again - however, a very
smooth reference to the old albums could be pleasant, certainly.
Anyway, I will try to have no expectations and let surprise myself.

Considering lyrics for the new album, I'm very curious - within the context
of the whole discography, I get a feeling that there's a story "completed"
in some way, on Hosannas. So will it go on or what?

Is there anyone except me who has this feeling? Or see what I mean? : )

--
With love & peace
Lennonka