[kj] KJ in NYC/OT: jobs

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 15 10:23:54 EDT 2008

I can't get it to work either

AND HUGE CONGRATS ALEX

I'm still coming in May and now in October so we'll raise pints in employment, drunken glory

From: vassifer at earthlink.net
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 10:09:51 -0400
Subject: Re: [kj] KJ in NYC/OT: jobs

I hate fucking Ticketmaster. It's 10:09 and still no listings for the shows yet. GRRRR!!Alex in NYC
On Mar 15, 2008, at 9:54 AM, Alexander Smith wrote:Cheers to you, Chris because as of this week, I TOO NOW HAVE A NEW JOB!!!!!After eight months of wandering around the wilderness of unemployment, I ended up fielding two job offers in one week. The first came from ABC News Online, which was hugely attractive, but came -- for the moment -- without benefits. The second came from MSN.com which -- while officially a "project" position, not staff -- comes WITH benefits and higher pay (as Homepage Editor). I've accepted the MSN offer. I start on the 28th.WHOOHOO FOR ME!!!Now, must buy KJ tickets.Alex in NYC
On Mar 15, 2008, at 9:49 AM, Christof hamille wrote:So in theory I can buy it next week. BECAUSE as of Friday. I HAVE A NEW JOB. Making more than I have in the past. Everything is coming up Milhouse

Chris