[kj] Geordie's solo album

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 14 15:21:54 EDT 2008

I look forward to reading the first interviews when the album comes out
(in 2012?) and Jaz repeats his "Killing Joke have always been Geordie
and me" line.

If he doesn't use this opportunity to allow some creative tension back
and some BPF/Youth input, I suspect the result will disappoint many.
(*thinks*...shit, EVERY KJ album seems to disappoint many). Likewise, I
hope Geordie is allowed to chime and not just chug, Youth is allowed to
experiment but not electro-rave, and BPF is allowed to tom-pound without
being reduced to a loop.

Now BUY MY SHIT!.com