[kj] OT: Woman stuck on toilet for 2 years

culturevirus culturevirus at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 08:39:04 EDT 2008

If you grew up in the US in the 70's, Mr Whipple's odd compulsion is permanently fixed in your brain, such is the power of advertising.

The story is rather sad, the boyfriend should have called the cops after a few days IMO. But obviously he's not like the rest of us either.

Brendan Quinn <bq at soundgardener.co.nz> wrote: v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } Haha. Hey Cult what caused you to have that Whipple character in your recall, did you do a blurb for bog roll at some stage? ;)

The whole story is just
bleugh! You think you’ve heard the worst but it constantly gets worse. Imagine how many aspiring comedian boyfriends will be presenting this story to their ladies with comments like “At least I pay you more attention than this bloke!”

Natch natch.

Arse grew around the toilet seat because she was on it for 2 years
? These kinda stories I’m sure are about poor people who can’t look after themselves
a lot of whom seem to be getting ‘looked after’ by people barely more competent than themselves. Sad doesn’t come close.