[kj] Geordie's solo album

Termite npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Mar 13 19:59:50 EDT 2008

Nah, remember, Jazs philosophy "its not an intellectual process, we make our
lives as colourful as possible and the music writes itself"

More like they drink lots of wine, stick with Geordies Riffs from his
abandoned solo album, get youth to do some dub/ambient twiddlings and Big
Paul to lay down patterns over the top of it.