[kj] geordie's solo album

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 17:38:26 EDT 2008

I have the double Murder,Inc. cd, and i think it's good, but lacks a certain something...
dunno if it's Connelly or what.
My guess is it has to do with Connelly and the band's leadership[Atkinsism]. I thought
it was a potential fireball of a cd but leaves me just as frustrated at "what could've been"
as it is fun to listen to.
Like lots of other good new bands, i have no doubt a 2nd cd from them would've been great.

ade <ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk> wrote:
.hmmessage P { PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px } BODY.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma } Fair comment Mike - I apologise for the harsh sound of my mail. But I think that if this reunion works, it will piss all over his solo stuff. At least he's got rid of that crappy female vocal though - it was rubbish! Sounded like she'd just finished off recording vocals for the new Bodyform advert - no character, no individuality, no nothing !

I too worship at the temple of Geord, hence my KJ tabs site. I'm surprised the Murder Inc. album gets such bad press on this list - it's got Geordie, Raven, Big Paul, Twatkins & Bechdel on it - a historical document of the KJ line-up within itself ! I mean, who's going to miss the opportunity to hear Geordie play, when he was still shit-hot after Extremities?? Still, Extremities gets bad press on here too, which I'll *never* understand...