[kj] ** Negged Out? **

Manic Machine Products info at manicmachine.com
Thu Mar 13 17:08:08 EDT 2008

O.K. Folk Devil.

Red Beat chose a difficult and challenging path. Never one to
compromise. We suffered for our art as a consequence. Much of our song
material never got released sadly.

My brother Roy and I are still alive however. We kept our integrity
and sacrificed material wealth.

A spiritual path is a most worthy cause. Happiness is free!

Like the abolition of nuclear weapons.

If you like KJ you'll love RB!