[kj] Venue info

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 12 20:10:43 EDT 2008

i hope you have the best of times brian,and i will in berlin also ;D))))

Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 07:45:21 +0000From: bawhitehead at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Venue info
I've decided to go to Paris as its seems it's a more intimate venue and I've seen KJ in Berlin already, you're right Berlin is a fantastic city. If it was at the SO36, as it was meant to be before it got canceled a few years ago, then that would have been a different matter.

I'd like to do all three, Berlin, Paris and Brussels, but I'd never get it past my better half.

Brian.