[kj] kj tickets

frenchyfrenzy at free.fr frenchyfrenzy at free.fr
Tue Mar 11 17:13:31 EDT 2008

Hi Jon,

I can buy one for you for Paris ( both nights right ?)
The Trabendo venue is only 700 persons capacity and after a few days only 450
tickets were available.
Please confirm to me

Christophe and i are going to Paris and London.

For myself, I should add Milano + Berlin ( I've already seen The Joke at the
Rolling Stone in Milano for the 05' tour and this is a very good venue very well
equiped)

For instance tickets for milano and Berlin are not on sale

Bye
Stephane