[kj] Venue info

pascal pascal at ledooz.com
Tue Mar 11 13:05:37 EDT 2008

I’m tossing up between Barcelona and Paris, do not know the venue but its
only 3 hours away…trouble is I do will only get half the gig.

The trabedo in Paris is by all reports a good venue, but intimate 700-800,
set in the ‘arts precinct’ of La villette, very easy to get to and lots of
bars/eateries, accommodation should be cheaper as it’s out of season…still
waiting on some kj friends from 81-85 to make their minds up (what with the
kids, and work, and wheeelchair access and…what the hell it’s the original
line-up AND it’s over a weekend) –no xcuses!

Any gatherers down Barcelona way?Apollo info?

_____