[kj] KJ @ BRUSSELS

MARKEC markec at telenet.be
Tue Mar 11 09:30:49 EDT 2008

Hello All,
And Please to meet you all !

After having been lurking a bit on this very interessting mailing
list, maybe it's about time to say "hello", and to introduce myself?

I'm Mark from Mechelen, Flanders (Belgium), a 35 year old music fan,
and of course also Killing Joke-fan.....
Needless to say that I am very thrilled about KILLING JOKE playing
Brussels ;-)

Unfortunately have seen them live only twice yet ... on the
Pandemonium tour in "Luna" (Brussels) and during that same tour/ or
same era at Beach Rock in Zeebrugge.
Indeed: also then it was with the famous "original line up" .. or
nearly, as it was with Youth, Geordie, Jaz, but without Big Paul
Ferguson....

So am really happy with this new tour, and their Brussels AB residence..

The concert dates are already on the AB Site since last week. Ordered
mine friday and received them yesterday ;-))
Indeed: off course for both nights !!!

CAN T WAIT !!!

AS JAZ SAID: "let there be gladness" ;-)

Are there - appart from "ZeKing" any more Belgian KJ-fans on this
mailing list?

Cheers,

MARKEC (Mark)

np The Cure "The Cure " (2004)

Op 11-mrt-08, om 12:23 heeft ze king het volgende geschreven: