[kj] Killing Joke and the U.S.

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Sun Mar 9 09:42:23 EDT 2008

Oliver,

Yes, I know that lots of German companies were heavily involved with the Nazis, but what I'm trying to get to the bottom of is your suggestion that Ford was as well.  So far, you've provided links to the 1998 beginnings of a class action against Ford; do you know what happened to that action, and / or do you have any info about it that doesn't come from the claimants themselves?

Jamie