[kj] OT: Stooges and iggy on bbc4

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 8 07:03:30 EST 2008

dont know if any gatherers got a chance to see this performance by iggy and the stooges last night from glastonbury last year,if not,they played a powerful set,iggy was on top form,letting as many people from the audieance join him on stage who could fit onto the stage with him,much to the annoyance of security LOL

he play-- no fun,lust for life passenger,feel alright,lust 4 life,plus a whole load of other tracks i cannot recall now.

this performance will proberly be repeated in a months times,as bbc4 tends to operate like that with all its programmes,so for those who missed it,dont despair it will be around again,and for those who saw it,good wasnt it ;D!!

milinda ps forum dates are the 3rd/4th oct 08 seeing as thats what most are talking about recently i might as well add that!

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 20:10:30 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] OT: Stooges and iggy on bbc4

for those interested,iggy pop and the stooges will be on bbc4 tonight at 12.30,they will be showing them at glastonbury last year!> From: Partyslammer at socal.rr.com> To: gathering at misera.net> Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 08:09:24 -0800> Subject: Re: [kj] OT: Stooges To Cover Madonna At Hall Of Fame Induction> > "Alexander Smith" wrote:> > > > Well, now I have a reason to watch, at least.> >> > Alex in NYC> > Heh, it's like "yeah, we'll induct you, but we're gonna relentlessly mock > you." Although Iggy will be hard-pressed to beat the deadly cover Stiv > Bator and The Lords of the New Church did of "Like a Virgin" (complete with > belches) back in '85.> > I'm sure it will be at least funnier than the terrible job Velvet Revolver > did last year covering a couple Van Halen tunes.> > T.B. > > _______________________________________________> Gathering mailing list> Gathering at misera.net> http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering

Messenger on the move. Text MSN to 63463 now!