[kj] So it looks to be September 11-12

Tim Merrill timmerrill at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 7 09:22:15 EST 2008

Bloody hell. The Tokyo dates look to be the 11, and 12th which buggers me up, as the 13th to the 15 is a holiday weekend, and now i'll have to try to get two days off before the 3 day holiday, which WON'T be easy. I hate doing it, but I might just come up with some kind of family medical emergency thing, or some
fabrication to try to get the days off. It's the start of the teaching semester too which makes it difficult.
The things you do sometimes.....I'll have to bring this up with Mr Coleman, IF they make it.....

Here's the thing too I HATE to bring up.....I know how notorious they are for keeping tours on track, but what do you figure the odds are on this one. I have to take many factors well into advance, as do many of you, such as booking flights,hotels,etc, and I want to be sure it's going to go down. I know the only things certain are death and taxes, but I HOPE this tour can stay on point. Odds are good for me, as Tokyo's the kick off, aside from Prague warm ups, but who knows.

Thanks for letting me ramble here, but I'm really getting amped to see how this goes down....could be history, could be debacle, only time will tell.

Be well all - Tim