[kj] Any Jokers in Asia?

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Mar 7 02:49:28 EST 2008

Festivus?

HYPERLINK
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-wm9N0KiAs"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I
-wm9N0KiAs

_____

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of sade1
Sent: Friday, 7 March 2008 8:12 p.m.
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] Any Jokers in Asia?

Then...what kind of 'festival' was the KJ/Motley Crue tour? ;~)

GREG SLAWSON <gregslawson at msn.com> wrote:

That's a weird line-up--Specials/Beat/Police/Elvis/Nick Lowe all makes
sense, but w/the Joke? The only thing in common here is that Specials and
Killing Joke shows are both events, more like festivals than concerts, and
that both will be remembered forever. I love them both, but at the same
concert? Wow...

_____